Monday, June 23, 2008

Another Good Bet

Speaking of books to read, I'd like to put another suggestion out there for you guys.

I was chasing one of my little nieces through the library when I spotted a Cathy Yardley book on the shelf. Amazingly, it was one that I had not read yet--COUCH WORLD, a Red Dress Ink. I'm already halfway through it, and I love Yardley's trademark wit and pop culture depth. She also puts together fast-paced stories that feature "different" characters. What I mean by this is that she dares to write about people the reader might not necessarily like...but maybe you'll understand where they're coming from by the end of the story. I just love that.

The other day, I also picked up her newest release in the store.


I'm always a sucker for a new take on fairy tales (and just remember I said this when A DROP OF RED comes out in March, 2009!). CRAVE is an erotic twist on the Snow White story, and I'm really looking forward to getting into this one, too!

Hope you all are reading some great summer books....

No comments: