Monday, June 30, 2008

A HEROES Huh?

Some of you might have already seen these, but I can't figure out what's going on in these sneak HEROES photos, within the context of the HEROES world or personally, with Hayden and Milo....

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/hayden-panettieres-got-a-gun-204657/

Are we getting an alternative world with the third seasons' "Villains"? I kind of hope not, seeing as there's so much already going on that needs to be addressed in the "real" HEROES universe. And I'm really behind on all the gossip but Milo and Hayden are dating?

Squick.

4 comments:

Stephanee said...

Never got into Heroes, so can't comment on the show, but I am a gossip slut and do know that they are dating in real life.

Am I hearing correctly - there may be an actors strike now??? UGH!!!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Hey, Stephanee! Come fall, there'll be a bunch of HEROES gab here, LOL. And, you've got it right--an actors strike is looming. Hopefully they'll get things straightened out....

Celise said...

Wait..another actors strike? I don't know if I can handle that. I don't care what's going to happen, I'm just ready for the show to come back on. It feels like it's been years since I've watched this show. Milo looks good in black, although Miss H. is a bit young. She's barely out of her teens and she's in his early 30's.

I need some feedback on a business layout. Hop on over to my blog and let me know what you think. If you know any teens, send them over too.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Celise! I commented on your site, and if anyone else out there is reading this, I urge you to do the same (There's a B&N gift certificate drawing in it!).