Tuesday, July 29, 2008

On the Road

Hey...

Here we are, Ann Aguirre and I, in Solvang after yesterday's signing in Santa Barbara. We're creeping up the coast, up to San Fran for the RWA conference, and I don't know how often I'll be able to check in, but I just wanted to tell you how cute Solvang is. I haven't been here in ages, and I've forgotten how endearing this little Danish village with its wine tasting rooms, boutiques, bakeries, and specialty stores is.

We'll be spending the day with friends near San Luis Obispo, and then its on to San Fran. My schedule is so booked solid that I barely have room to move, LOL. Still, I'm really looking forward to this, especially since I didn't attend RWA last year.

Have a great week, all....

2 comments:

Celise said...

Sounds like fun. Have a great time. Also, can you do me a favor? When you have a moment, would you mind posting the following message on your blog? Thanks:

"Author Celise Downs is looking for authors who maintain character blogs (MC's from novels that have their own corner of the universe, like this one--http://1800snitch.wordpress.com). Please contact her through her website at www.celisedowns.com. Thanks."

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Hey, Celise, and I'll get your message up. :)