Friday, August 29, 2008

Another New Cover

I've already shown you my October Blaze cover--now here's my Special Edition that's coming out in the same month....

FALLING FOR THE LONE WOLF is the third and final book in my Suds Club series. This time around, Jenny Hunter and Liam McCree, who seemed to thrive on verbally tangling with each other with every visit to the Suds Club Laundry, fall for each other. But there's a complication: Jenny has just gotten some bad news about her health, and she finds that Liam is the one she wants to turn to in this crisis.

I'm really happy that Special Edition was able to release this book during Breast Cancer Awareness month, and I hope her story reflects the bravery of everyone who's been affected by this disease....

2 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Congrats on another new cover. You're right, you've got some beauties. :)

Oh, and I got my copy of BREAK OF DAWN yesterday. I was so excited when I saw it on the bookshelf at my fave bookstore yesterday. Yay!

Have a great week.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Hey, Y, and thank you for everything! It's so cool that you grabbed BREAK OF DAWN. I very much appreciate it. :)

Hope your week is great, too. I'll be tangling with those vampires for VB, Book 5.