Friday, September 26, 2008

Last Week's Booksigning at Mysterious Galaxy

Thought you guys might want to see a pic of Jeanne Stein, wonderful reader Dusty, and me at the Mysterious Galaxy San Diego signing. Dusty was kind enough to send this along to me, so I'm greatly appreciative.
If you were there--it was great fun meeting you, and thank you for buying my books!

One of the highlights of this signing was the format: Mysterious Galaxy told us that we could read from our books, take questions, and/or interview each other. Jeanne and I weren't sure what to do at first, but we ended up doing the interview along with audience Q&A. Very cool!

My next signing will be on October 26 in Henderson, Nevada. Details will follow as we get closer to the date, but I can tell you that this will be a full-on Halloween event, complete with a horror film showing and other attending authors....

3 comments:

Selena Illyria said...

You look great. :-). That sounds awesome, what a wonderful way to celebrate Halloween. :-). Have fun. Hugs.

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

What a lovely pic. Looks like you had fun.

Have a great weekend!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Thanks, you guys! Dusty was smart enough to bring her camera. I'm really looking forward to the Halloween signing--I'll be getting details in about a week....