CHUCK, OMG! What a hot little not-so-good-for-Charles-Bartowski-but-great-for-me surprise at the end….
And then there’s HEROES.
* Mohinder…a rash? That’s what you think you’ve got on your back? Is he being delusional or just… Why even ask anymore? He’s being a dork. As usual.
* Just a funny aside—whenever I see the White Eyeballs of Magic Picture Making on this show, I think of THE DARK KNIGHT when Batman had that sonar thing going on. Was that strangely hot to anybody else out there? (Of course, Batman could've just stood there and I would've been hyperventilating.)
* Wouldn’t it be awesome if Mohinder turned into a snake? The rattles on the soundtrack are kind of a tipper, huh? He’s totally going to be radly reptilian in the future, and this will perhaps add such interest to his storyline.
* Mini Noah?
* Oy—it looks like this Gabriel Petrelli thing is going to be carried through to the future. Matters could change though, right? Please?
* I think, instead of using the requisite amount of Evil Eyeliner from ALIAS, Claire has opted for Evil Dark Hair. You can always see them bad girls a’comin’.
* Dude—that little boy totally got slammed! That took juevos.
* On many other shows, I’d be worried about an atomic explosion, but on HEROES, it’s all reset…reset…reset because of the time travel. It makes it tough to care.
* Is there anything more boring than Tr-icy? At least Mohinder is starting to hiss and peel.
* You all, we really should devise a drinking game based on how many times the guys take their shirts off. What do you say? One shot for every time Peter doffs the cotton, two shots for every time Mohinder does (because, frankly, I need more alcohol to get through his scenes), and for Sylar, you just run to the bathroom and barf.
* Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Me finally getting some Sarkie!
Thoughts? Or maybe you can just tell us how many drinks it took you to get through the episode….