I’m finally back on track for viewing this show. But is HEROES back on track? Sometimes I think so, but then this whole New!Improved!Sylar thing happens and I lose all hope. Still, with all the staff shakeups, I wonder what the future holds.
But on to tonight’s play by play….
* So does Ando get those future lightning powers via a Papa Petrelli transfer? It might be kind of fun if Papa shuffled all the powers amongst the characters. But it might make this program fifty times even more confusing and I don’t think we need that.
* Oh, great. Now Hiro gets the opportunity to act even more intellectually stunted.
* As I mentioned before, I’m not on board with the New!Improved!Sylar. He was fairly interesting in season one, but the whole HANNIBAL RISING “He was made into a baddie, not born one” switcharoo erases anything that made him even slightly intriguing in the first place.
* Claire Face Plant = Awesome
* Another reason to nominate Mohinder for Scientist of the Century: he thinks that it’s merely a coincidence that most of the powers came about during the last solar flare. Way to discard a promising lead, Braintrust.
* Those waffles at the bowling alley look amazing. Weird that I'm fixating on those instead of paying attention to anything else.
* Is this Elle/Sylar scene supposed to be…sexy? I’m getting the vibe that they’re being made into an even more warped version of Bonnie and Clyde, but all I can think the entire time is, “Nooooooo.”
* Good to see that Peter is smarter without his powers.
* Cool glimpse inside Parkman’s head with the Mama Petrelli captive thing. That was a good sequence…
*…but Daphne loves Matt? Wha…? Huh…? When…? How…?
Anyway, let’s cross our fingers and wish for the stars. Maybe we’ll get super lucky and Bryan Fuller will return or Grant Morrison will agree to write some episodes….