Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sorry...

Sorry about this, guys, but you know I missed HEROES last night. I am now experiencing technical difficulties because the program 1) didn't record 2) and I'm someplace where the computer isn't hooked up for sound, so I can't even watch www.hulu.com.

Gah!

I don't know how long it'll be before I see HEROES, but I'm pretty sure it won't be before next Monday.

Anyway, I'm coming to the end of my latest book, a Special Edition continuity. I wrote the last chapter today and I'll be polishing tomorrow. Then I'm going over the MS one more time before tucking it in the mail so it arrives on time in the New York office. After that, I'm taking a few days off to read, baby! Then I'll be doing a Special Edition proposal for a new miniseries idea.

I'll see you in a couple of days, and tune in next week for a HEROES recap, yes?

No comments: