First, let's talk about the chance to win a signed copy of FIRST BLOOD.... Lori Devoti, who is a kick-ass writer for Nocturne, interviewed me, and she's posted the results at her site. If you comment there, you can win the book, but you can also chat with me about Dracula's brides and Vampire Babylon because I'm in and out of the comment area. So drop by, okay?
Second, I still love CHUCK. Please watch it so it doesn't get cancelled. You will be rewarded via its endearing characters, hilarious continuity, geek in-jokes, and fun plot lines. And Adam Baldwin.
Now, for the main event....
Tell me you didn't kill off Kristen Bell--yet another amazing guest star who had tons of possibiity that was squandered. I realize that there is a call for some "real death" in the storylines, but why do away with the most interesting, charasmatic characters instead of things like Maya?
Just...grrr. I used to be so excited to watch this show, and I think my last thread of hope is about to snap. The only thing keeping it together is the glimmer of Bryan Fuller returning.
* We do get more HRG time, and he is back to being awesome. For that I am happy!
* Mohinder has Maya's address? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...!
* LOL about Hiro at the comic store, sitting down with that giddy smile while combing through the issues. I can relate, as I'm sure you can, too.
* (Side note: Have you been watching the BENJAMIN BUTTON previews? I can't believe I'm emotionally touched as well as totally creeped out at the same time.)
* I am pining for the return of adult Hiro. Please come back to us!
* Why does it feel like a lot is happening, but nothing is really happening? Lots of running around, but there's nothing in motion.
* Whoa--I thought for sure that the eclipse would end before HRG slit Sylar's neck. But something tells me that Sylar will still be faintly alive when the eclipse returns and he'll heal right back up.
And HRG? You are a man to reckon with, and that's why you're my fave.
* Claire's "dead."
* Claire's not dead. Shocker.
* Eclipse premise = useless
* (Another commercial comment: When is Christian Syriano--or however you spell his name--going to leave me alone? PROJECT RUNWAY is over, my friend.)
* (And isn't it sad that I'm paying way more attention to the commercials than the show? I'm actually kind of relieved when they come on.)
* Sylar's not dead, too. Wow--I'm stunned. I mean, I'm just... Not stunned.
* Yay--Hiro takes Sylar!!! That was awesome. More. More!
* Heh. LOL for the urban legend the comic geek heard at the convention. If you've never hung out with geeks, you'd think this is a weird conversation. But in reality? Nope.
* And the curse of the talented casting coup lives on with Kristen Bell. Can someone tell me why Elle just sat there and let Sylar slice her? What happened to those lightning powers that messed up Sylar before?
Hope to see you guys over at Lori's site!