Sunday, January 04, 2009

New Contest

Every once in a while I remember to post details about my site contests here. What can I say but "duh"? I guess I'm too busy obsessing about HEROES and Christian Bale's abs. However, this month...

Congratulations to Mina Gerhart for winning the November/December contest! (She'll be getting a set of my Special Edition Kane's Crossing books.)

The new contest features a few things I'd just love to win myself. :) Because of the mass market reissue of NIGHT RISING, Vampire Babylon, Book One, on January 27, I'm giving away: a signed copy of FIRST BLOOD, which you already know contains a Vampire Babylon-related novella. The second part is a copy of THE BECOMING, which the author, Jeanne Stein, was kind enough to sign at a book event we did at Mysterious Galaxy. The third part is a super cute little Japanese Pullip doll. I collect these twee things, and every year at Comic-Con, San Diego, I pop into the booth where they sell them and spend WAY too much moola. Here's a pic of Principessa, the one I'm offering:



This is what she's saying to you: "I totally look like a Tim Burton character, and you cannot resist me. Click on here so you have the chance to win me and those books!"

3 comments:

Contest-Gal said...

Congratulations to Ms. Mina! and to all the participants thank you and congrats also..Lets have a new beginning because another prices will be given to us..I am hoping that I know the answer:)

Contest-Gal said...

Congratulation to the Winner to Ms. Mina..I hope that I could join the next contest but sad to know I don't know the answer in the question given.Time to read the series:)

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Hey, Contest-Gal, welcome! The answer to the contest question is in the excerpt to NIGHT RISING on my site (There's a link to it on the contest page.). But I don't mind if you read the series to find it! ;)