* Is Claire’s ‘tude really wearing thin on anyone else? She used to be intriguing.
* So Sylar is back to being a bad seed? A nasty force of nature who wasn’t made evil but born that way? When he compared himself to a tornado or flood, that was my impression, but it’s funny because about eight episodes ago, we were getting all this stuff about how life shaped him.
* “Well, he’s not.” A most awesome line reading by Zach Quinto. Bravo!
* “And I let you live, WHICH…is kind of a big deal for me.” Another point for Quinto!
* And…that’s all I have to say. There’s nothing to note, really, about the island romping. Nothing about the aftermath.
I miss CHUCK.