Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HEROES, 2/9/09

It’s weird that I used to have a lot to say in these recaps, but not anymore. At any rate, it was a decent episode. Surprisingly (for me, at least), the most interesting parts involved Sylar. Who would’ve guessed?

* Is Claire’s ‘tude really wearing thin on anyone else? She used to be intriguing.

* So Sylar is back to being a bad seed? A nasty force of nature who wasn’t made evil but born that way? When he compared himself to a tornado or flood, that was my impression, but it’s funny because about eight episodes ago, we were getting all this stuff about how life shaped him.

* “Well, he’s not.” A most awesome line reading by Zach Quinto. Bravo!

* “And I let you live, WHICH…is kind of a big deal for me.” Another point for Quinto!

* And…that’s all I have to say. There’s nothing to note, really, about the island romping. Nothing about the aftermath.

I miss CHUCK.

2 comments:

Selena Illyria said...

I missed Chuck too. And after I missed the Chuck panel at Comic Con, I know *sob*, I was really looking for a fix. I can't wait for next week.

So far Sylar is the most interesting "hero" on the show. It's improved, I'll give them that, but not enough. I guess we'll just have to be really patient and play the wait and see card.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Selena! There's so much to do at at a comic con that you always miss something, huh?
I'm hanging with HEROES until after Fuller comes on. He's too awesome not to improve the show more! ; )