* An ALF shirt! On little Morgan! And how great was the kid who played the young Chuck, even though he was in shadow? (Also, it's good to see that Chuck has always been a hero. We should have known that. :) )
* LOL about the stalking and the Stalk-N-Van. Okay, I shouldn't be laughing at all, but still. Funny.
* It's the Captain himself! Missed you and your open towel, dude.
* "Still...could be her brother."
* From the back of Captain Awesome when he was chatting with Chuck in Chuck's room, I thought he was wearing a puka shell necklace. But, alas, it was not the case when we got a front view. Isn't Captain Awesome the perfect puka candiate though?
* OH GOD--Jeffster! will be the band from hell. Please tell me we get to hear them at the wedding.
* "I'm settin' up to rock you hard."
* I'll bet shirtless Captain Awesome can make angels cry.
* Awwwww...did you see that smile on Chuck when he found Morgan in the trunk?
* Heh!!! Toto's "Africa." Admit it--you got all grinny when Jeffster! hit the chorus, too.
* "Anna Woo, I lu(huh)like you...."
* Hand holding with Chuck and Sarah. A moment of squee for me.
* First twenty minutes: we have people basically sitting around and talking (even in HRG's memories). Shouldn't these revelations be more exciting?
* In black and white, the hunter guy looks like Nosferatu.
And...yikes. That's all I wrote for HEROES. Sorry.
I'm coming to the end of Supernatural, season 2 (three episodes away from the finale), so I'll be giving you my thoughts on that soon. Then I'm diving into season 3 because I've got to catch up before this current season ends! Winchesters for-evah!