Here's the thing: I fully intended to talk about CHUCK *and* HEROES, but HEROES put me to sleep. No joke. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Was it good or did the sleep injection equate to the show's return back to pre-Fuller form?
Anyway, here's CHUCK!
* Badass Trish Helfer is the "new Sarah"! Is she going to be in all my coolest programs? (BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, BURN NOTICE, SUPERNATURAL) Someone is totally going to say "frak" tonight.
* Casey likey.
* Yeah, Sarah! The girl gets fired and she goes right for the computer to help Chuck, looking up Bartowski, Sr. That's loyalty.
* Every guy should be as awesome as Awesome. He loves his Ellie.
* Porno gun sex, secret-agent-sight-gag style. I imagine Casey doesn't even mind that it's not real sex because this is *it* for him.
* I can't wait for Chuck's dad!
Well, there were no "frak"s that I could hear, but it was an episode that really moved things forward. Onward, CHUCK!