Yes, I named this entry just CHUCK. I'm down to only two comments for last night's HEROES episode.
* Rival or not (and scamp or not), I kinda love Barker.
* Then there's Chuck, with the covers up to his neck in bed. How sexy.
* Gratuitous shirtless shot of Barker. I'm always in the market for this sort of camera work.
* Bwah! Love how Chuck's moving-in-with-Morgan problem has become Morgan's moving-in-with-Anna problem. Well-played, CHUCK.
* "Repulsion is our business."
* Okay--when I said I'm always into gratuitous shirtless shots, I didn't mean to include Jeff.
* Chuck has a quiet Chuckgasm when he gets the gun.
* It's sweet that Anna thinks Morgan has "ridiculous quirks" instead of "severe mental challenges."
* I really do like how Barker treats Chuck as if he's capable of more than just computer work.
* Chuck rescues Barker. Hee.
* Like Barker's not gonna be back. Chuck still needs to watch out.
* Awww--Chuck (kind of) confessed his love to Sarah!
1. Wow--so the entire big bomb set up...ended like THAT?
2. John Glover as an evil lunatic. Love.
And that's it for the week. Looking forward to next....