Tuesday, March 10, 2009

CHUCK...3/9/09

Yes, I named this entry just CHUCK. I'm down to only two comments for last night's HEROES episode.

CHUCK

* Rival or not (and scamp or not), I kinda love Barker.

* Then there's Chuck, with the covers up to his neck in bed. How sexy.

* Gratuitous shirtless shot of Barker. I'm always in the market for this sort of camera work.

* Bwah! Love how Chuck's moving-in-with-Morgan problem has become Morgan's moving-in-with-Anna problem. Well-played, CHUCK.

* "Repulsion is our business."

* Okay--when I said I'm always into gratuitous shirtless shots, I didn't mean to include Jeff.

* Chuck has a quiet Chuckgasm when he gets the gun.

* It's sweet that Anna thinks Morgan has "ridiculous quirks" instead of "severe mental challenges."

* I really do like how Barker treats Chuck as if he's capable of more than just computer work.

* Chuck rescues Barker. Hee.

* Like Barker's not gonna be back. Chuck still needs to watch out.

* Awww--Chuck (kind of) confessed his love to Sarah!

HEROES

1. Wow--so the entire big bomb set up...ended like THAT?

2. John Glover as an evil lunatic. Love.

And that's it for the week. Looking forward to next....

2 comments:

Selena Illyria said...

So do I! Barker -vs- Bryce who do we want to win? And if they were shirtless? Hmmm... suddenly I no longer care who wins. LOL

I loved this episode,*Sigh* Chuck just keeps getting better and better.

*Severe mental challenges* LMAO!

Chuckgasm, I learned a new word.LOL

I sooo can't wait for the next episode. I can't wait to find out who Orion is.

What did you think of the preview for Heroes? It's Bryan Fuller's episode, I believe.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Bryce, Selena. I am definitely a Bryce girl.

Right now, I'm not moved by anything HEROES. I just can't get excited, but I'm hoping for the best from this point on! :)