A couple days late, but I know a lot of you are watching these shows on delay, anyway....
Another funny episode bolstered by sweet emotion...and a new threat for Chuck.
* LOL for Sarah's expertise in cutting the Banana of Chuck's Horror.
* LOL for Big Mike's plummer talk.
* Love the BATTLESHIP POTEMPKIN/UNTOUCHABLES baby carriage set up in the elevator (baby in danger) with Casey and the Fulcrum guys. But instead of a baby in danger on a staircase, there be no baby in the carriage! Fun twist.
* Oh, oh--I sense a real rival for Sarah's affections here. This Brit superspy and Sarah had some electric banter going on, and he's a "dangerous spy guy," just like Bryce. Seriously, Chuck--watch out.
* Hah! Morgan's "low hangin' fruit." That. Was. Funny.
* Oh, man--the casting couch interviews. Lester and Jeff slay me more each week.
* Surely Sarah knows better than to spill Chuck's Intersect status in front of anyone whom she doesn't know inside and out....
* Yikes. The kiss with the Brit. Sarah was into it.
* Scary! Case de Chuck y Morgan. Can you imagine?
Another fun time was had! Keep it up, CHUCK.
Okay, honestly, I didn't watch very much of this episode. But there were a couple of things that caught my ear:
* Hee about "the bass player" in Def Leppard. Rick Savage, baby!
* Incorporating a great Fleetwood Mac song *might* win me over, HEROES. :) I liked how they used "The Chain."
And...that's all. Um, yeah. Sorry about that. Maybe there'll be more next week?
Until then, tune in for my comments about SUPERNATURAL, season 3....