Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shout Out!


Just want you all to know that I was paging through my latest Entertainment Weekly when I saw that wonderful Gena Showalter made the top ten Publisher's Weekly bestseller list!!! Her new book is THE VAMPIRE'S BRIDE, the fourth installment of her Atlantis series. I'll be starting this one soon, and I can't wait.

Gena has always been gracious enough to feature my Vampire Babylon books on her blog, and since I am a part of her admiration society, I want to put the word out about her great books. :)

Congratulations, Gena!!!

2 comments:

Celise said...

I didn't realize this was part of the Atlantis series. The other books got new covers (I have the ones with the old covers), so I didn't think this was new. Thanks for clearing that up.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

No problem, Celise! It *is* a different cover. I can't wait to hop into this book.