(The following blog entry includes a drinking game: take a gulp every time “Awesome” or “awesome” is used. You’ll thank me later.)
* Yow! We knew there’d be coitus interruptus. But doesn’t it just figure that Chuck and Sarah would be the victims of Morganus interruptus, that most special of strains?
* Repeat after me: Casey will break under his reluctant attachment to Chuck. Casey will break under his reluctant attachment to Chuck….
* Captain Awesome is totally going to find out about SpyChuck before the end of this eppie. (I was even thinking that Awesome could be Fulcrum until I realized that Chuck never flashed on him. What about CIA though? Note: later, I’m glad he’s not either of the above. I like this “normal guy knowing too much” direction way more than a SpyAwesome twist.)
* LOL for Awesome’s awesome snooping.
* Chuck and Sarah never get a break, do they? Another thwarted make out session.
* A Casey/Awesome fight? When did I die and go to testosterone heaven?
* Ding-ding-ding. Awesome discovery!!! I love, love, love that Chuck trusts his soon-to-be-bro-in-law so much. Dude bonding.
* “I need you to be Awesome. Can you be Awesome?” That was awesome.
* Break, Casey, BREAK! (And…YES, when he agrees to rescue Papa Orion!)
* LOL for the Ellie and post-knows-too-much Awesome scene. He’s going to explode with all that info plus wedding crap. I like Ellie, but she can be rather…intense. I fear that, within three years, she’s going to be Awesome’s nightmare.
* Could it be true? Chuck is free? (Guess that depends on whether this show is renewed, huh? And on what happens when Chevy Chase catches up to the wedding.)
* An ending full of so much awwwww(esome!) as Casey cigars-up to go to the reception dinner and Sarah emerges as Chuck’s girl. (I need to insert one last awwwwww.)
Next week, BRYCE!
So…HEROES. I didn’t recap it, you all. I didn’t even make it through the episode. You’ve no doubt noticed that I haven’t had fun recapping the series for a while. This is where I officially call it off with the recapping of HEROES. CHUCK and SUPERNATURAL have waaaaaaay taken over all the recapping space in my heart and brain. I can't even make it to the season finale.
See you later, when we finally get a new SPN episode on Thursday, with the new (Trickster?) Winchester brother!!! And please watch the last eppie of CHUCK so NBC sees the interest in this fantastic show, okay? As a matter of fact, can you do the same with SUPERNATURAL? Please? ; )