What a finale! Jeez, first there was LOST, which blew my freakin’ mind, as usual, and then came SUPERNATURAL, which pretty much does the same for me but with hotter guys. (Sorry, Sawyer, Jack, and Desmond. I’m a victim of the Winchester Pretty.) Also, Ruby’s no more! Sweet!
Come with me to the water cooler for some chattery….
* It just occurred to me that we’re going to get another version of the opening title card next season. Can it get any scarier? They outdo themselves each time. And you know what? I CAN’T WAIT FOUR MONTHS FOR IT.
* Tell it, Bobby! Harsh words for Dean about him acting like a “princess,” but I want Dean to get out of this swamp of emo and into kick-ass gear. Not that Dean didn’t deserve some princess time with what he’s been through. Most people would’ve jumped off a bridge.
* LOL for Zacharias offering Ginger from “Gilligan’s Island” to Dean—and throwing Mary Ann in for free. (You had to know that Dean would be a GingerBoy.)
* It figures that Sam’s voice mail would cut Dean off just before he finished saying, “I’m sor—“ry.
* Any agreement on the notion that Zacharias is being a tad too cocky about winning in the apocalypse Olympics?
* Um…”God has left the building”? Om-i-nous.
* Is it significant that the convent is “St. Mary’s”? (As in Mama Mary Winchester?)
* Bitch move #5677 by Ruby—changing Sam’s voice mail.
* SAM’S DEMON EYES! Ahhhhhhh!
* I’m actually relieved that Ruby was playing Sam like a slack-stringed violin. She made him a chump but maybe…MAYBE…he’ll learn from this.
* WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Don’t let the hellgates hit you in the ass on your way out, Rubes.
* We all knew they’d leave us hanging here at the end with Lucifier’s rising! Argh. But the good news is that the brothers are back together, baby! Hell approacheth earth, but this reunion leaves me very happy and satisfied.
So, a whole summer. Four months. Forever. And then there’ll be no more SUPERNATURAL. Woe is me!