If I were a boygeek, you know what I’d be doing? Haunting all the SUPERNATURAL boards and fan clubs that I could. Do guys realize just how many hot ‘n’ bothered females are there, all gathered in one place? Even an amoeba could get laid after an episode airs.
Now, putting aside my relationship expertise…
It’s back on, baby!!!
Some random thoughts as the episode played out:
* Opening: Somehow, I think we’re watching LOST, and it’s not just because a plane is going down. There’s a definite WhatTheHell feeling in the air. Let it be said that I will not be happy if quantum physics or whatever is involved.
* At Comic-Con, they screened this part where the boys regroup with Chuck. Kripke wouldn’t show us what came before. Not that we would’ve been able to figure anything out anyway.
* Oh, Dean, you had me at “asshat,” so, really, reciting the whole Winchester insult dictionary to the angels wasn’t necessary.
* Upon meeting Sam, I, too, would go straight for the pecs.
* You call it, Bobby**! Sam’s gonna do a lot of mea culpas this season due to Ruby and her grotesque harpy-tongued influence. Good riddance!
(**Or not Bobby.)
* Confused. Didn’t Bobby, of all people, have some sort of tattoo (like the boys) that keeps demons from entering him? He’s the last person I’d expect to be careless.
* “What is that, peanut butter?” BTW, did I happen to mention that my mom is now a Deangirl? I recommended the series to her and she’s watching on DVD, and she is currently in competition with me for my boyfriend-who’d-be-a-terrible-relationship-prospect-in-real-life-but-he-suits-my-fantasy-needs-just-fiiiiine. I’m not sure I like this Mrs. Robinson dynamic, but I’m glad SPN has one more fan.
* Ouch--that girl kicked Sam where the sun don't shine. Poor Sam’s balls! Listen, there are some things you can never be forgiven for, and this would be high on the list. That and shooting the boys, just like when Sam got shot in the shoulder by Bella. And you saw what happened to her. I sent hellhounds after that bitch. Beware, Meg, beware.
* Dean is the Fifth Element…er, Michael Sword.
* I can’t believe someone shot Sam again, this time with just a frakkin’ finger.
* Castiel makes an entrance! He does tracheotomies, too.
* Lucifer: “I don’t lie. I don’t need to.” Yikes. Things have gotten so bad that no fabrications are needed to sway someone to the dark side.
Ready to Winchester-up for the apocalypse, you all? Until next week, sweet dreams. ;)