Thursday, September 10, 2009

Supernatural, 9/10/09

If I were a boygeek, you know what I’d be doing? Haunting all the SUPERNATURAL boards and fan clubs that I could. Do guys realize just how many hot ‘n’ bothered females are there, all gathered in one place? Even an amoeba could get laid after an episode airs.

Now, putting aside my relationship expertise…

It’s back on, baby!!!

Some random thoughts as the episode played out:

* Opening: Somehow, I think we’re watching LOST, and it’s not just because a plane is going down. There’s a definite WhatTheHell feeling in the air. Let it be said that I will not be happy if quantum physics or whatever is involved.

* At Comic-Con, they screened this part where the boys regroup with Chuck. Kripke wouldn’t show us what came before. Not that we would’ve been able to figure anything out anyway.

* Oh, Dean, you had me at “asshat,” so, really, reciting the whole Winchester insult dictionary to the angels wasn’t necessary.

* Upon meeting Sam, I, too, would go straight for the pecs.

* You call it, Bobby**! Sam’s gonna do a lot of mea culpas this season due to Ruby and her grotesque harpy-tongued influence. Good riddance!
(**Or not Bobby.)

* Confused. Didn’t Bobby, of all people, have some sort of tattoo (like the boys) that keeps demons from entering him? He’s the last person I’d expect to be careless.

* “What is that, peanut butter?” BTW, did I happen to mention that my mom is now a Deangirl? I recommended the series to her and she’s watching on DVD, and she is currently in competition with me for my boyfriend-who’d-be-a-terrible-relationship-prospect-in-real-life-but-he-suits-my-fantasy-needs-just-fiiiiine. I’m not sure I like this Mrs. Robinson dynamic, but I’m glad SPN has one more fan.

* Ouch--that girl kicked Sam where the sun don't shine. Poor Sam’s balls! Listen, there are some things you can never be forgiven for, and this would be high on the list. That and shooting the boys, just like when Sam got shot in the shoulder by Bella. And you saw what happened to her. I sent hellhounds after that bitch. Beware, Meg, beware.

* Dean is the Fifth Element…er, Michael Sword.

* I can’t believe someone shot Sam again, this time with just a frakkin’ finger.

* Castiel makes an entrance! He does tracheotomies, too.

* Lucifer: “I don’t lie. I don’t need to.” Yikes. Things have gotten so bad that no fabrications are needed to sway someone to the dark side.

* Ellen!

Ready to Winchester-up for the apocalypse, you all? Until next week, sweet dreams. ;)

11 comments:

Mardel said...

I happened to catch tonight's episode also. The last (last few?-how long has this thing been on anyway?) season was hit or miss with me, I never seemed to remember to watch it. Live in a house with three other adults, and one cable jack. :( I loved the show, but since I haven't really been watching it, I didn't have the slightest clue what was going on. It was like reading a series, beginning with the 10th book. So I just sat back and watched. The part with the fangirl grabbing Sam's chest was priceless, especially when she refused to stop touching.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Hey, Mardel! Yeah, I imagine coming in to a mythology-dense show like this after missing some eppies would be tough. I keep hearing that this season will be way more optimistic than last one, so maybe there'll be more hits this year?

The fangirl was the embodiment of inappropriateness...especially with that fanfic!

Selena Illyria said...

My love for Supernatural grows exponetially. LOL. Personally I'd go for the abs. LMAO!

Um, I'll stay out of the Dean fight, I like my limbs. LOL. I'll um take Castiel or is that not safe? LOL

Exactly what happened to God is he on "vacation" or "lost". The way everyone's acting, it's like he left the gate open and disappeared. Or maybe he was overthrown by the impatient crowd?

I must go watch season 4. Just got it on DVD.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

LOL--Selena, Castiel is yours. I'm not saying he isn't fight-worthy though. :)
I think they'll *have* to address the absentee God issue, right? And, yeah, I'm almost thinking that it's a "Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane" thing where the angels are pretending that Daddy is still alive and they're going about their business!

Selena Illyria said...

Yes! All mine! LOL. They will, they can't leave something like that open. They'd also have to explain Bobby being possessed.Oooh, very creepy, I hope it's not that and he's just out of power and wandering around.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Selena, I've even had thoughts about Castiel maybe not being Castiel....

Selena Illyria said...

Ooo, I think I know what you're thinking and I like it! That thought brings up all sorts of questions.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

I even thought that maybe God had come back in Jimmy's body, masquerading as Castiel, but I don't know if Kripke would go there. Castiel is too beloved by the masses, LOL.

Or what if Castiel IS God? And the angels have something on him that allows them to control God?

LOL.

Celise said...

I would've gone for Sam's ass, but that's just me (shrugs). I am so TeamSam, it's not even funny. Someone needs to make shirts.

So....way harsh words from the bro at the end. You could totally see the hurt on Sam's face. I felt a little pang in my chest when he said that. But I can see it from Dean's POV. He chose 'ho's over bro's and that just ain't cool.

I loved your comment about Dean being the Fifth Element. Hah! That's my favorite movie!!

So glad the boys are back in town.

Celise said...

I forgot to ask...what'd you think of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES?

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Celise! Taking a break from school, eh? I'm sure thoughts of Sam's booty play tug-of-war with your academic endeavors. :)

re: Vampire Diaries
I'm not sure what to think yet... It didn't make a huge impression on me, mostly because it didn't offer anything fresh. But Damon does interest me, so I'll stick around to see what kind of trouble he whips up. What did you think?