Even though the brothers are in a depressing place, I’m feeling a vibe of early SUPERNATURAL fun here. Like, end of season 1 fun mixed with the roadhouse grit of season 2. Sweet.
* Do you ever wonder if Sam is ultimately going to end up with Jessica again in some shape or form?
* I do love Castiel, but Dean on the road without Sam is like the Lone Ranger without Tonto. Like a cupcake without frosting. Like…sniff…the Chipp without the Endales.
* Angel zapping doesn’t sound like very much fun.
* Undercover Castiel = pod person.
* I’m gonna die if Dean takes Castiel out to get laid.
* I die.
* Castiel: “This is a den of iniquity.” You know, at first I typed “Dean of iniquity.” Heh.
* Should we believe Raphael? God is dead in SUPERNATURAL-world?
* I don’t know why this enthralls me, but what’s your verdict on Sam’s hair? I think it looks kind of girly. I like his season 2 style, when he had bangs. He also had hair wings, but…still.
* Wait—dang. I wasn’t listening for a sec. Did Raphael say that God actually just ran away? If so, I’ll bet George Clooney is his vessel.
* What’s up with the Sam versus hunter guys fight? Sam could totally bench press them, so why’s he losing?
* Okay, when I made that first comment about Jessica, I wasn’t talking about her being in the form of Lucifer.
* Whoa…next week? Mind trip.
Already this season is rushing by, and it's probably because it might be the last one. Aye, me.