* LOL for stupid little baby-sittee antics.
* Ooo-hoo, this episode is gonna be season 1 fun! Another urban legend/ghost story type installment.
* I’m a bit scared to see what the Tooth Fairy is going to look like….
* Ew. I expected more of a warped fey person than Bluto Swan Lake Marathon Man. (BTW, did you ever see MARATHON MAN? Awesome. To this day, I can watch just about anything in a horror movie except for dental and nail extractions. And needles.)
* Hah! “His face froze that way.” Who knew that, all this time, Dean was Plastic Man?
* Please, please, please have there be Sea Monkeys in this episode. I wanted those soooo bad when I was young. Sea Monkeys just seemed like the ultimate Barbie dolls.
* ROFLOL. Hair on Dean’s palm. That did not just happen.
* You know, it’s relaxing to get away from the angels and demons. One-shot episodes are a pretty smart way for the brothers to find each other again, just as they did when Dean first showed up in Sam’s house all those years ago.
* Yikes—poor possessed woman and baby boy. Let us never forget that demons are very bad news.
* What was I saying about angels and demons taking a vacation?
* Best Whoppee cushion EVER. It’s especially hilarious that this gargantuan toot happened during the middle of a serious scene. And Castile’s dignified, “That wasn’t me”? Gold.
* I wonder how they’re going to handle this anti-Christ thing. That’s a really big can of worms to open. (As if the apocalypse isn’t a huge undertaking in itself, LOL.)
* Ouch when Castiel points out that Sam didn’t make the right choice. His tone would’ve been enough to make me wither.
* Action figure Castiel! That’ll be a hot item at the Cons. Many fans will be hoping it’s anatomically correct.
* Loved this eppie. All it was missing was Sea Monkeys.
Looks like the show is taking a break next week. I think I’ll blog about another Halloween movie in its place though….