Thursday, October 15, 2009

Supernatural, 10/15/09

NOW!

* LOL for stupid little baby-sittee antics.

* Ooo-hoo, this episode is gonna be season 1 fun! Another urban legend/ghost story type installment.

* I’m a bit scared to see what the Tooth Fairy is going to look like….

* Ew. I expected more of a warped fey person than Bluto Swan Lake Marathon Man. (BTW, did you ever see MARATHON MAN? Awesome. To this day, I can watch just about anything in a horror movie except for dental and nail extractions. And needles.)

* Hah! “His face froze that way.” Who knew that, all this time, Dean was Plastic Man?

* Please, please, please have there be Sea Monkeys in this episode. I wanted those soooo bad when I was young. Sea Monkeys just seemed like the ultimate Barbie dolls.

* ROFLOL. Hair on Dean’s palm. That did not just happen.

* You know, it’s relaxing to get away from the angels and demons. One-shot episodes are a pretty smart way for the brothers to find each other again, just as they did when Dean first showed up in Sam’s house all those years ago.

* Yikes—poor possessed woman and baby boy. Let us never forget that demons are very bad news.

* What was I saying about angels and demons taking a vacation?

* Best Whoppee cushion EVER. It’s especially hilarious that this gargantuan toot happened during the middle of a serious scene. And Castile’s dignified, “That wasn’t me”? Gold.

* I wonder how they’re going to handle this anti-Christ thing. That’s a really big can of worms to open. (As if the apocalypse isn’t a huge undertaking in itself, LOL.)

* Ouch when Castiel points out that Sam didn’t make the right choice. His tone would’ve been enough to make me wither.

* Action figure Castiel! That’ll be a hot item at the Cons. Many fans will be hoping it’s anatomically correct.

* Loved this eppie. All it was missing was Sea Monkeys.

Looks like the show is taking a break next week. I think I’ll blog about another Halloween movie in its place though….

6 comments:

Mardel said...

I'm going to have to invest in some dvd's

Crystal Green's Blog said...

LOL, Mardel.

Selena Illyria said...

I loved this episode. Oh, the whoopie cushion thing almost made me fall off the couch, I was laughing so hard. And the action figure. LOL

I feel bad for the kid and hope no one finds him.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Hey, Selena--do you have the creeping feeling that we'll see that poor kid again before the end of the apocalypse?

Celise said...

ROFL. The whoopie cushion thing had been laffing, like, 5 mins later. The hubby had to stop the show twice until I could get my act together. Hi-larious. It wasn't quick, either, it like, went on for a few seconds which made me laff even harder. And EW!!! hairy palm? And that ppor little boy!!!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Celise, I know--Whoopie cushions shouldn't be that funny, but they found a way to make it so. I might have to find a clip on YouTube just to experience the magic again. :)