Shall we settle in for our weekly dose of chills and Winchester goodness?
* Remember that episode about the witches in season 3—the one that opens with the woman looking in the mirror and her teeth start falling out? I almost thought that was going to happen here again since I know this one’s about a warlock.
* It’s suit time! I love those boys in their suits. It runs second to shirtless Winchesters.
* Daggonit, Bobby. I seem to recall a time when he almost kicked Dean’s butt for giving up his soul in order to bring back Sam from the dead. I know Bobby’s undergone a change of attitude lately, but it’s surprising to see him be a hypocrite by engaging in this poker game. I guess if Bobby can give in to magical temptation, there’s not much hope for the rest of us. Bummer.
* And Dean is still playing fast and loose with his own life. It’s just more important for him to be a hero for a short time than it is to live a longer life and not be a hero.
* Hah! Chad Everett as old Dean. Perfecto.
* Amused Sam says, “It’s like Grumpy Old Men.” Perfecto, Part II.
* Chad Everett is working it!
* I can’t help noticing that the warlock lives in my dream apartment. If there’s an island in the kitchen, I will fall into fits of ecstasy.
* OMG—the clap. This show tends to kill me.
* Aw, Bobby. The brothers’ relationship is the heart of this show, but Bobby is the soul.
* “Idgit.” Didn’t Bobby say that with all the fondness in the world when young Dean comes pigeon-winging out of the building?
* Another aw with Dean propping Bobby up with a chat. Sometimes I think their relationship is much healthier than Sam and Dean’s.
Happy Halloween, you all! Don’t get into too much mischief.