As most of you know, I like Comic-Con. My Con reports, which have shrunk in size from year to year, will support that. : ) So you won’t be surprised that this episode tickled me happy.
* Return of Inappropriately Gropey Fangirl! Sam might want to wear pec shields to this con.
* What kind of person would dress up like Ash?
* OMG—“the homoerotic subtext of Supernatural.” The writers totally visit the TelevisionWithoutPity.com forum boards, don't they?
* Love the guy who imitated a gritty Winchester voice.
* I’m embarrassed to admit this, but I’d be so into the live action role playing. Yup.
* Fangirl wants some Sammy-pec.
* Graveyard alert! I think might like those even more than going to conventions. But it’s a close race.
* Considering Sam’s recent track record, I’m surprised the ghost woman didn’t try to smack him in the nuts instead of the face.
* German Hook Man is hilarious. (sigh)
* LOL for the Bionic Man Chuck sound effects!
* “Like a monkey on the sun, it was too hot to live.” One of my favorite Supernatural lines of dialogue EVER.
* Hah! Fangirl will be the Colt’s savior. At Comic-Con, Kripke said the gun would be making a comeback.
So will next week mark the full-on return of the apocalypse? (BTW, my mom loves Castiel. Good taste, that woman! I missed our scruffy, confused angel this week.)