Sunday, November 15, 2009

Updates

Just so you all know, my web sites should be updated tomorrow. I'm sure you'll want to sign up for the contest, because here are the prizes:

Signed copies of Amber Benson’s DEATH’S DAUGHTER, Jeanne C. Stein’s THE BECOMING, Ann Aguirre’s GRIMSPACE, and Chris Marie Green’s A DROP OF RED, Vampire Babylon, Book Four. Also included is a cute snowflake necklace and pierced earring set.

Yes--I said signed copies!!! When I have an event with another author, I jump on the chance to get one of their books for my contests.

On the writing front, things are still fun with the second BLOODLANDS book. I'm currently getting my characters into more trouble than they might be able to handle. As always. :)

Have a good one!

3 comments:

SuzyQ1955 said...

Chris don't complain about your characters getting into trouble. That is what is so interesting about your books. I love bboks with conflict and intique makes them real page turners.

Susan L

Pat said...

And what a great contest it is!! With Deep in the Woods just around the corner, it's enough to make me want to do the Happy Dance :-)

Crystal Green's Blog said...

SuzyQ, aw, thank you! LOL. It makes me happy to know that you turn those pages as fast as you can. :)

Awesome, Pat! Hearing that you're excited about Deep in the Woods is great news.

Thanks, you all!