Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Amazing Sam Tsui

So my music loving brother has been drawn to GLEE, right? He heard its version of "Don't Stop Believing" on YouTube, and it was over.

But that cover song led to a link of GLEE-type songs, and now my brother has lured me into the world of Sam Tsui.

I guess this guy is a college student who works with another student, and he's put his songs on YouTube. He is AMAZING. Just watch this video of a Michael Jackson medley, and I know you're going to agree. He and his friend used simple equipment to mix Sam's vocals (and one vocal for the friend) and every person in this video is Sam (except for the friend on the side).

Sam--you are ready for the big time!

Enjoy, you guys.



Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R12QVtuB0_Q

9 comments:

Celise said...

I can't view this at work, but I'll be sure to do so when I get home. I LOVE GLEE. I'm hoping to download the albums when I get my iPod for Christmas.

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

I just wanted to say: Merry Christmas! :)

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Celise, "Don't Stop Believing" is on YouTube, too!

Y, thank you so much! Merry Christmas to you, too. Happy New Year.

Happy Holidays to *all* of you!

SciFiGuy said...

That was treat. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Hey, SciFiGuy!
Glad you liked it. I hope Sam Tsui goes big places. :) Merry Christmas!

Celise said...

Holy crap, that was awesome! I like how they did that. So talented.

james said...

Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
................................
good term paper-essay writing help

Crystal Green's Blog said...

James, thanks for being here. :)

Dissertation Help said...

This blog is very nice and informative. it is pretty hard task but your post and experience serve and teach me how to handle and make it more simple and manageable.
--------------------------------
Custom Dissertation