Thursday, January 14, 2010

SUPERNATURAL...But Fast

Rumors are abounding about a sixth season for SUPERNATURAL. I'm not sure how I feel about that, since I'd love to have the series end on the top of its game. I'd love to leave with good memories of it, you know? Then again, a couple more years of Sam and Dean would never be a bad thang.

In honor of more possible SUPERNATURAL goodness (and because I'm procrastinating), I present to you a weird little compilation I found on YouTube. It's SUPERNATURAL in a way you've never quite seen it before (especially when it comes to a "jerk"/"bitch" exchange), and if you have 7 minutes to spare, have a peek. The chipmunk laughing alone makes this worth while....

3 comments:

123 123 said...

Great blog you got here. I'd like to read a bit more about this topic. Thanx for posting this material.
Joan Stepsen
Cool geeks

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Hey--I'll be taking up the SUPERNATURAL recap again come Thursday!

Selena Illyria said...

Thank You! I so needed the laugh.