Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back

I spent a lovely weekend with some college friends. Going from winery to winery in a limo, having a mini spa day, visiting a couple of old haunts up in San Luis Obispo, where I went to college.

That means it was ages until I finally got to watch SUPERNATURAL. Is there ever going to be a season when Dean doesn't make me want to weep for him? And Castiel was as darling as ever, even while chomping on raw meat. But March 25? Seriously? We won't get anything until then???

Meanwhile, I'm totally in to the Olympics. Winter games are so much more fun, I think. First and foremost, I'm tuning in to the short track speed skating. Talk about a nail biter the other night!

A huge shout out and thank you to INCiDeNT, who posted an excerpt of NIGHT RISING, Vampire Babylon, Book One on her site. Here's the link if you want to pay a visit and play the excerpt game:

http://heavenhelldomain21.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday-14-night-rising.html

Hope you all had a fabulous long weekend!

2 comments:

Selena Illyria said...

Oh that sounds so cool! I know. Did you laugh when Cupid greeted them? I couldn't help but giggle when Dean asked Cas if they were in a fight. LOL. I kinda feel bad for the cupids. LOL

Crystal Green's Blog said...

I did laugh! Poor silly cupids. And Dean's confusion was priceless. :)