Well, I’m behind on the watching of my sweet show. But here we are!
* Oh, Dean. I had such higher hopes for your dreams. Don’t know what I expected to be going around in that noggin of yours though: plans for world peace? The formula for conquering cancer? Actually, I truly was expecting perhaps a few modestly brilliant, barely formed schemes for fighting the apocalypse. With a dab of roadhouse tomcatting mixed in, I suppose.
* Castiel! It’s been forever.
* Gosh, Nick didn’t stay on the show long. I guess the actor was on the call sheet for Lost and he had to go.
* Fun premise—Anna is the Terminator (She can even do fake voices.) and Sam is John Connor.
* The Prairie Court Hotel—aw, the name makes me totally want to stay there. It’s bound to have towels that are kind of stiff from the kind of cheap detergent they use as well as an old bed that goes “eeeee” when you lay down on it. It would be totally quaint though, with quail wallpaper and a fun little saloon bar in the lobby.
* How many years bad luck do you get for sticking a tire iron through an angel’s heart?
* LOL for “Not another word or I will turn this car around!”
* Interesting to see John Winchester, the I-can-do-anything manly man we’re used to, floundering here, feeling useless amid the other hunters.
* I can’t wait to find out what heaven’s agenda is in all this, because right now, it’s hard to root for the angels, the “good side.” I despise Anna, but in a way that means she became a strong villain.
* Michael? In John? Hmm. And he touched Mary. She’s preggers with Dean, right? I wonder if Michael marked fetus Dean with that touch.
* Neat conversation between the “good sons,” Michael and Dean.
* Did anyone expect Castile to give a shout-out to The Empire Strikes Back by saying “I feel terrible” when he stumbled into the hotel room? Just me?
* The crib of future doom!
That was a touching eppie. : )
My DVR cut off before previews for next week, but I think we’ll be seeing a cupid eppie, right?