Friday, March 12, 2010

Wrapping Up

Phew. I would say that there's a day on every manuscript when I go from Commando Robot Girl Mode to "ahhhh, that's better." Today was that day.

It happens after I write those last few chapters, then go back to give them a first polish. After that, there's a definite downslope of the old stress level. Hopefully, after that first polish, the major problems are taken care of. Then I can polish a little more and, soon afterward, off the MS goes to my editor!

I just finished the Montana Mavericks book that'll be out in October (WHEN THE COWBOY SAID "I DO"). Next week, I'll be starting on the second Special Edition book in my current contract because when it's approved, that's a paycheck, baby! After that, it's either my next Blaze proposal or a "wildcard" project that I hope to tell you more about...if the pitch flies!

Have a great weekend. :)

No comments: