Friday, April 23, 2010

Sorry...

Hey,
You've probably noticed that there's no SUPERNATURAL water cooler. That's because I wasn't able to watch it yet. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to accomplish a timely viewing next week, either.

I realized something though. It seems that SPN hasn't been as...enthralling as it used to be. Would you guys say the same? I think it's because we used to have heroes who drove the storylines--they pursued things, charged headfirst into adventures. Now, things happen *to* them and it feels like the episodes are mostly about reaction instead of action.

Or is it just me?

2 comments:

Celise said...

Not sure which eppie you haven't seen. We just saw the one where Sam and Dean are killed by those hunters and they end up in heaven. I kind of agree with you, though. It seems like the past couple of eppies we've seen, they haven't really been fighting anything. The eppie I mentioned above was a little...deep. And it actually reminded me of that George Michael song "Praying for Time." You know that line I'm talking about, right?

Crystal Green's Blog said...

It was this last one with all the pagan gods at Elysian Fields. I don't recall that George Michael song... Might have to look it up!