Okay, as if my day hasn’t been sucky enough, they voted my favorite person off of SURVIVOR. I did not need that on top of everything else, island people.
But I did spend much of the night also watching BREAKING BAD, my new obsession, and I have never seen a program that offered so much profound depression and laugh-my-butt-off hilarity in the same hour. Genius show.
On to another program that knows how to do it right!
* I have to say that as much as I hate getting up in the morning, it must be a bummer to awaken with rifles in your face instead.
* “When I come back, I’m gonna be pissed.” And you’d better believe that these boys can come back, Novice Hunter Guy.
* Very, very trippy eppie tonight. It’s actually got some art-house horror vibe to it.
* “It wasn’t perfect ‘til after she died.” Ooooo. Gut-punch line from Dean about Ma and Pa Winchesters’ marriage.
* Lest we forget, the point that Sam is the sweetie and Dean is the one with all the responsibility is emphasized again with Sam’s memory of running away. To him, it was loads of fun. To Dean, it was terrible because it was on his watch. Where do you think this episode is leading?
* Zachariah’s snark is most welcome.
* I wouldn’t normally follow a guy in a creepy wrestling mask, but since it’s Ash, it’ll be all right. Vive le continuity!
* So if everyone has their own heavens, can we indeed have a part in our own “land” where we get to find out the answers to all the questions we’ve been wondering about? (Who was really Jack the Ripper? How did the world really start? Scarlett Johansson—boob job or no?)
* Pamela! Is there any way to resurrect her on Earth?
* Hey, Zach—FAIL!
Dang—I missed the last shot. I know it was someone who was breathing heavily though.
Fun eppie—I liked that we got a peek inside of heaven. And that there’s a way to find out what God is up to. Next week: hardcore coven of hunters?