Saturday, April 17, 2010

What's Doin'

It's been a rush during the last few weeks while I've gotten together some proposals for future books. I've done:
* a three chapter/synopsis proposal for two Special Editions
* a small revision for my second BLOODLANDS book (due out in 2011)
* a nineteen page outline for that "paranormal epic fantasy romance" I keep talking about

and I'm starting to polish a Blaze proposal this week, along with revising a Special Edition that'll probably come out in early 2011.

You're probably sensing that 2011 is going to be a big year for my releases. It looks like this so far:

March - Vampire Babylon short story, "Soul Stains," in THOSE WHO FIGHT MONSTERS horror anthology

"early 2011" - all three books in the Cowboy Billionaire, Inc. miniseries for Special Edition?

July - mass market rerelease of DEEP IN THE WOODS, Vampire Babylon, Book Six

August, September, October - BLOODLANDS trilogy (post-apocalyptic urban fantasy western) from Ace

So far, that's eight releases. Gah! Comparatively, I have only five releases this year: two originals, three reissues. I had only two originals this year because my other original releases were pushed to 2011 so we could have "bam-bam-bam" consecutive books on the shelves for the two series. Crazy, huh?

So there it is. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mardel said...

Well, at least I know I'll have something worth buying in 2011! I hate that my life is kind of flying by (the older you get the faster it goes) but the compensation is I don't have to wait as long as someone who's younger than me. lol

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Thank you, Mardel! Cool. And I know what you mean about life flying by. 2011 will be here before we know it....