Saturday, May 01, 2010

Sneak Peek, Courtesy of Selena and EW

Looks like the SUPERNATURAL water coolers aren't happening lately. Very sorry about that. Time has really gotten away from me!

That's not to say that I didn't finally catch up with the latest episode, which I thought was pretty good. With all the demon play, the eppie reminded me of something we'd have seen in the later part of season 2. It made me warm and fuzzy with the very memories.

Selena emailed me a sneak peek from the EW sight. It's pretty funny:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/04/30/supernatural-exclusive-sneak-peek/#more-7780

Heh!

2 comments:

Selena Illyria said...

ROTFLMAO

I have to say, I like Crowley. I wonder how the interaction between him and Cas would go.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

I like Crowley, too. He's a stinker.