Monday, July 26, 2010

Con

The day after Comic-Con...so wiped out. Still, there's work to be done! Lots of chapter polishing.

It was a fabulous weekend. The Saturday Fang Girl and Boy panel went really well, and I was honored to be up there with the likes of Jeanne Stein, Richelle Mead, Charlaine Harris, Christopher Farnsworth, Rachel Caine, and Heather Brewer. Afterward, I had lunch with my editor, Ginjer Buchanan!

Yesterday was pure geek-on day for me, as I camped out in Ballroom 20 to see SMALLVILLE, SUPERNATURAL (Yes, I was utterly taken with the broad shoulders and deep, manly voices of the Brothers Winchester), AMERICAN DAD, GLEE, and SONS OF ANARCHY (...Charlie Hunnam.) As for that stabbing in Hall H? I wasn't anywhere near it, but Con gossip has it that the culprit jabbed a pen near his friend's eye because the dude was sitting too close to him. Nice work, Wonderlic. In all the years I've been to the Con, I don't remember anything like this ever happening. Way to set a new standard.

Anyway, great times. : )

2 comments:

Selena Illyria said...

OMG! That's what that was about? I read that something happened. Geez.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

I know--unbelievable.