* “I would luuuuve…to have the sex with you.” “Sam”’s nerdy, 17-year-old enthusiasm is a good start, methinks.
* Ugh—even by fast food uniform standards, this one is bad.
* A commercial is on, so now’s a good time to tell you that I saw THE HURT LOCKER this week. Fantastic. Afterward, my jaw was sore because I’d been clenching it for the entire movie. Packs a meaningful punch without being at all preachy.
* Oh, my God, Sam flexing in the mirror. Hello, Sam’s arms.
* LOL for Dean having a cow when his precious Impala gets spanked.
* So…is it a bad thing if I have one of those STAR WARS T-shirts?
* This is what happens when GATE kids get bored.
* Ew points for the blood licking!
* Hey—was that the longest running demon barf we’ve ever seen on SPN? That was some heave!
* Can’t wait for THE WEREWOLF.
* Something tells me we might see these teens again. Just a feeling.
Well, yeah. Not my favorite episode ever, but entertaining enough.
Next week: It’s a Wonderful Supernatural Life