Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Whatcha Readin'? 6/14/11

I've started a new project (my paranormal epic fantasy--whoo!), so I'm currently doing a lot of research. But I've picked up a couple of paranormal stories, too, just to get me back in that frame of mind....

* Chosen by Blood by Virna DePaul
I just started this, but I like the world, which consists of vampire clans, vampire royalty, and other assorted paranormal creatures. I hear things get pretty hot in this book, as well, so I'm looking forward to that.

* Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh
This is the second book in the Guild Hunter series. Just started this one, too, but I'm already steeped in angels and vampires and danger...oh, my.

I have Game of Thrones on deck, but I'm waiting to start until after the season finale on HBO next week. (I don't want to be spoiled!) After last week's shocker of an episode, I'm dying to know what's going to happen next. I wouldn't be surprised if I made a great effort to read all the books that exist in the series right now during the summer.

Any good stories you all are reading?

No comments: