Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Appearances

Just a reminder: I'll be at Passion and Prose this weekend in Long Beach (www.passionandprose.org). They lowered the price to $65 for the day, which includes lunch and lots of opportunities to mingle with authors!

On the weekend of March 2-4, I'll be at ConDor (www.condorcon.org). Here's my schedule:

Friday, 2pm
American Remakes of Other Countries’s Movies and Television panel

Saturday, 10am
Vampires: A Dead Trend Or Very Much Undead and Kicking?

Sunday, 3pm
signing in the Dealer's Room


After that, on the weekend of March 10 & 11, I'll be at the Tucson Festival of Books (tucsonfestivalofbooks.org). My schedule is:

Saturday, 11am
Booth #255 Mysterious Galaxy signing

2:30pm, ILC Room 141
Who Loves Ya, Baby?: Embracing the Bad Boy Hero panel

Sunday, 10am, Koeffler Room 216
Villains, Vixens, and Vipers: The Role of Evildoers panel

Hope to see some of you all in the next few weeks!

No comments: