Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Hint about a big upcoming project! And site update...


For a few months now, I’ve been working with two other urban fantasy authors on a “top secret self-published digital project.”  We have a name for it, and we have a logo.  But we have a few things to resolve before we officially announce this endeavor.

Even so, I’m free to tell you this much: I have already written the first Vampire Babylon novella to be digitally self-published with this “Top Secret Project”!

I can’t even tell you how exciting this is.  When Vampire Babylon, a series that I wrote as “Chris Marie Green,” ended, I knew there were still a lot of adventures that Dawn Madison, Kiko, and the gang could have.  I even wrote a short story for a collection called THOSE WHO FIGHT MONSTERS.  But then I started getting very interested in digital publishing and, naturally, I decided that this was the perfect opportunity to go for it with my beloved VB world.

I’ll be putting out another newsletter in August, and it’ll have an official announcement about this project in it, but before then, my friends and I (You’ll find out who they are soon!) will be putting out more information on Twitter and Facebook.  You might even be able to connect the dots with our Tweets and posts. 

Hang in there for more!

These are very exciting times, because besides this project, I’m working on others, both digital and print-based.  In fact, my next “Crystal Green” Special Edition in my St. Valentine, Texas, miniseries, DADDY IN THE MAKING, will be out in October.  I don’t have release dates yet for my next Blazes since Harlequin plans on releasing the two books in a connected series back-to-back, but it looks like we’ll have to wait for early 2014.  Still, I’ll have four more Special Editions out before then, as well as these new novellas.

I’ll also be getting started on the Jensen Murphy: Ghost for Hire series that Ace recently purchased.  My guess is that the first of those won’t be out until 2014, either—but they’re coming!  I swear! 

I’ve got some cool prizes for the updated contest: two Lori Foster books.  And they’re signed!!!  You could win SIMON SAYS and TOO MUCH TEMPTATION, plus a stone bracelet I bought at Bottom of the Cup during my last trip to New Orleans.  (For those of you who aren’t familiar with Bottom of the Cup, it’s a wonderful tea room where you can get psychic readings.  Definitely worth a visit when you’re in NOLA!)

Good luck, and thank you for all your support.  :)

No comments: