Thursday, September 06, 2012

Flying High!

Okay--been in a whirlwind lately.  But what's new?

First, we just found out today that Nancy Holder, Linda Thomas-Sundstrom, and I are going to be on a panel at Comikaze in Los Angeles.  Saturday, the 15th (Yes, that's next week, LOL.), 12pm.  Don't know the room yet, but I'm happy we're going!

Second, I'm flying so high because I kicked butt on some chapters today!  I'm currently writing the new series I told you about before...Jensen Murphy: Ghost for Hire. I'm high on all the fun research I get to do and I'm high on Jen, because she's a ghost from the 80s.  Yeah, she was murdered, but girls still want to have fun...in the afterlife.  When they're not solving crimes.

Third, UNDEAD FOR A DAY, GothicScapes #1, is still coming together.  The formatted text is going to the *real* formatting person, who will make sure it is suitable for posting/publishing.  Whoo!  Step by step, we're getting closer to that October release date.

Fourth, I've got that second St. Valentine, Texas, Special Edition (written as Crystal Green) coming out this month, and DADDY IN THE MAKING is hitting the shelves in only a couple of weeks!

Last, I'm still waiting for the most recent contest winner to claim her prize, so if any of you entered, could you please check your inboxes?  Thanks!

Have a great weekend...

4 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

WooHoo!!! Go Chris Go!!!

I'm working on a new book right now too and having a blast with it! :) There's something about getting to know new characters... So fun!

Can't wait to see Gothicscapes!

Lisa :)

Chris Marie Green/Christine Cody/Crystal Green said...

Lisa! Thanks--and kudos to you, too! Yeah, it's scary getting to know those new characters and finding your footing with a fresh story. Definitely a "OMG, what if this sucks?" phase.

Can't wait to see you next month.

green world said...

Great news Crystal, congratulations. As an aspiring author myself, I am always looking for neat inspirational stories out there!

Chris Marie Green/Christine Cody/Crystal Green said...

Green world, thank you! I hope you find great success out there. :)