Saturday, January 26, 2013

It Was A Great Week!


I had a great week. Got to visit the Knight Agency in Georgia, then went to Savannah for a fun-filled couple of days. My agents--the best in the business!--and I laid down some strategies for the year. Yup, it'll be another busy one, but I'm so excited about these upcoming projects: hot romances, my upcoming Ghost for Hire series (we'll see when the release date is), and the self-published digital book I keep talking about, THE SHE CODE.

You'll be hearing way more about that last one in the coming months, but the art work that accompanies it (comic panels and sketches...you'll see what I'm talking about) is almost done. Billy Martinez of Neko Press is doing a fantastic job on them, and I can't tell you how excited I am for THE SHE CODE to finally come out.

More news as we go along...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home