Thursday, January 30, 2014

5 Days until ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG!



5 days until ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG is released!

You've already met a few main characters in the first book of the Jensen Murphy, Ghost for Hire series, but today, I'd like to introduce you to the main suspect in the murder Jensen is trying to solve...

Gavin Edgett. Early thirties. Richer than sin. Born with money but keeps his bank account even fuller by designing video games. Might be guilty of killing his ex-fiancee in a crime of passion three years ago...

I pictured a young Russell Crowe in this part because he's tough, but he's got those haunted eyes that reveal there's something more going on with him. Our friendly ghost Jensen also becomes fascinated with Gavin, and if he looks like young RC, I can't blame her. (You'll find out who I would cast today when Marshal Zeringue's MY BOOK THE MOVIE blog features the book!)

So tell me upon first glance...guilty or innocent?




No comments: