Monday, March 03, 2014

Big Contest!

Ready for a great, big contest?

GRAND PRIZE $100 AMAZON GIFT CARD!!!

How to enter:

First, you enter the contest I'm holding over at my Facebook She Code page at https://www.facebook.com/TheSheCode?ref=hl.  All you have to do is comment on the post about **one dating or romance rule you stick by in life** (just like in THE SHE CODE and the novellas. You can find THE SHE CODE at

http://www.amazon.com/She-Code-New-Adult-Contemporary-ebook/dp/B00ELIBU42/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1393865360&sr=1-1&keywords=the+she+code )

My Facebook contest's first prize is a $25 Amazon gift card.
Second prize is a signed print bundle of 6 of my backlist books (from different pen names).
Third prize is a signed print bundle of 4 of my backlist books (from different pen names).

My winners will be announced on April 1! If you win my first prize, you will be entered to win the grand prize of the $100 Amazon gift card.

And if you want to *increase* your chances of winning that $100 Amazon gift card grand prize, here's what you do:

Each author listed on Crystal Rain-Love's website (link is below) has prepared a contest for you. Visit each author during the month of March to enter to win the prize listed by their name.

Each author's winner will be entered to win the $100 Amazon gift card grand prize, so visit EVERY author to increase your chance of winning . You may win more than one author's contest so get in there and start entering!

Winners announced on 4/1/2014.

So after you enter my contest here, go to http://crystalrainlove.blogspot.com/p/2014-fool-for-romance-contest.html

Good luck, everyone!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much
the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!


My homepage - web page hosting

1:44 PM  
Blogger Chris Marie Green/Christine Cody/Crystal Green said...

LOL, too funny! It's been like this for years. I should probably freshen it up!

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're in point of fact a excellent webmaster.
The site loading speed is amazing. It sort of
feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece.
you have performed a fantastic process on this matter!

Visit my blog post; whole body garcinia cambogia

3:23 PM  
Blogger Chris Marie Green/Christine Cody/Crystal Green said...

That's sweet of you to say! I'm not my own webmaster though--I use Web Crafters. :) It's great to know that everything is working and that the content is good.
All the best to you!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home