Tuesday, May 19, 2015

New Crystal Green release--SUGARBABY!

It's release day for Crystal Green! The next book in the Aidan Falls new adult romance series is out today, so say hi to SUGARBABY!


Here's what it's about...
Hasn’t anyone heard the saying “nobody’s perfect”? Apparently, a lot of people in my hometown of Aidan Falls haven’t...
Don’t get me wrong. Most of the locals here are perfectly nice. But certain close-minded ex-classmates have a problem with the fact that I cheated on my jock-star football boyfriend on one drunk, stupid night. And no one likes to see a local hero embarrassed.
But everything changed when I accidentally sent a “sext” to the wrong number—and ended up sharing some flirty exchanges. So when the mysterious, sexy Noah Reeves shows up at my job, I’m a bit shocked.
You see, Noah’s a billionaire businessman who famously disappeared after a competitor kicked him out of his own family’s company. Why would he want to meet me? I don’t see anything special in the mirror.
But Noah may just be able to disprove the old adage that mirrors don’t lie…
It was fun to write about this mysterious billionaire who answers the accidental text Jadyn sends, but Aidan Falls also has its own version of a Hellfire Club that was introduced in WHISPER. You'll also read about Carley and Bret's continuing romance *from* WHISPER!


http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sugarbaby-crystal-green/1120921378?ean=9780698184268

No comments: