Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Another Cover Reveal--THE HUNTRESS

My first vampire urban fantasy is going to be reissued soon!




I love this cover! Jaycee Delorenzo at Sweet n Spicy designed this, and she did a killer job!

Back in 2005, THE HUNTRESS came out under the Silhouette Bombshell imprint--and under my "romance" pen name Crystal Green. The reason it wasn't pubbed under my "Chris Marie Green" name is because "she" didn't exist at that time. (This was pre-Vampire Babylon.) Since this is one of my faves, I'm really excited to have the publishing rights back.

At the moment, I'm busy typing the book into my computer and tweaking certain details so it can be uploaded to Amazon, iBooks, Nook, and Kobo. I'm hoping to get this on sale soon after Christmas or the beginning of the year, so fingers crossed...

No comments: