Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Just posted on Radish: Chapter 7 of HOUSE OF THE SATIN GLOVE!


Sex, supper clubs, and a billionaire who just got even more mysterious...

In my Radish app bio, I mention that this novel is part WILD ORCHID fan fiction. Did you ever see that movie? It's awesome. I'm talking good bad movie awesome. It stars Mickey Rourke and Carre Otis, and it provided many a popcorn-and-fun filled night for my friends and me back in college. I even had a friend who thought Mickey Rourke's character was IT. She would swoon every time his strange billionaire was on screen.

Anyway, at this point in HOUSE, it's getting very WILD ORCHID-y. Our heroine, Scarlet, has gone to an extreme supper club hosted by Sebastian Bendt, the mysterious billionaire of this story, and in chapter 7, she finds out just how extreme these gatherings can be...


No comments: