Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Chapter 21 up at HOUSE OF THE SATIN GLOVE

Today's chapter makes me happy, but there are still eight more chapters to go, and there are a whole lot of twists and turns left...

Many of you know that I have more than one pen name. CrystalOh is the one I'm using for Radish, which was actually a fun experiment for me. I wanted to give serial writing a try, as well as indulge in my VC Andrews-loving side. I'm done writing HOUSE, and now it's time to dramatically shift gears into a Crystal Green sweet Western historical romance for Debra Holland's Montana Sky Kindle World. So I'm steeped in a lot of sexual tension (no actual sex, although this doesn't mean the hero and heroine don't yearn for one another. There's lots of yearning going on!). My story takes place in a time when a kiss was a big deal, and it's so refreshing to write about that in a world that goes so fast today...

Meanwhile, I hope you're enjoying HOUSE OF THE SATIN GLOVE! Apple and Android are both platforms for the Radish, and you can download the Radish app here. Then just look up the book title or my pen name, CrystalOh!

No comments: