Saturday, June 25, 2016

HOUSE OF THE SATIN GLOVE: Chapter 20 is up!

Romance lovers, today is your day. From now until the end of July when this book ends, there will be many payoffs! (After all, you've waited long enough through the build up, you wonderful, patient readers!)

So I'm thinking ahead here... One of my critique partners, the fabulous Sheri Whitefeather, read the end of HOUSE and wondered if there would be a sequel. I would love to write more in this world (after I finish a few other commitments!), and I have a few ideas. I'll have to think more on them, but wouldn't it be fun to explore the lives, loves, and mysteries of"other gloved companions"? Maybe even from the House's storied past...?

Anyway, I'm so happy that Apple and Android are on board now--and you're all so enthusiastic! If you'd like to join Radish (and enter the House...), you can download the Radish app here. Then just look up the book title or my pen name, CrystalOh!


No comments: