Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Chapter 27 up at Radish for HOUSE OF THE SATIN GLOVE!

Just two more chapters until the novel is complete on Radish!

I'll be posting the final chapters on the same day (Saturday), so you won't have to wait this time. Then I hope you'll stay tuned for a bonus chapter from Sebastian's point of view!

I told you that I would give you a second hint about another House book, so here you go...

In the introduction on Radish, I mentioned that this House was inspired by one of my favorite naughty movies, WILD ORCHID. (And, BTW, check in Saturday to see a major homage to that movie!) I thought it would be fun to continue with the fan-fic vibe, so I'm going to get inspiration from another favorite "old" flick.

Is there anyone out there who hasn't seen BASIC INSTINCT? Well, I'm going to twist many things around with the plot and characters, but I want to capture the sleek, sexy, cat-and-mouse feel of that psychological thriller. In other words, expect more mystery and steam from the second book.

I think I'll be "renaming" Scarlet's story HOUSE OF THE SATIN GLOVE: SCARLET. That would mean the companion novel would feature the name of the new companion who'll be our heroine. It'll be called HOUSE OF THE SATIN GLOVE: ???.

You'll see what her name will be soon enough!




No comments: