Monday, October 24, 2016

Announcement!

Guess who just got back the rights to indie publish 6 of her hot romance books? Crystal Green! I obviously have a lot of work to do on my three core Rough and Tumble novels (Rough and Tumble, Down and Dirty, Hot and Bothered), as well as my three new adult Aidan Falls romances ("Whisper" [which I'm renaming "Sweet Secrets"], Honeytrap, and Sugarbaby). I'll be working on Aidan Falls first, because I'm planning to serialize them for the Radish mobile reading app. (Due to time constraints, I've been unable to work on the second House of the Satin Glove novel, so Aidan Falls will be posted there in the meantime!)
So if you've tried to buy any of these books, they are not available for the time being. You'll know when they're back up for sale under new covers and my CrystalOh pen name!

No comments: