Saturday, November 19, 2016

***Free*** Novelette on the Radish Mobile Reading App!

Secrets, Lies, and Heartaches…

When shy, lonely new girl in town Carley Rios first went on a hot social media app, she was only trying to find a friend…and maybe something more. Then she reads an anonymous, heartfelt confession that she thinks is about her and, soon, one sexy, sinful confession leads to another, as well as a game of secret admirer.

Who is he? She’s about to find out as her true love sets up a meeting with her, whispering in her ear and revealing his identity in a breathless heartbeat…


This is "Sweet Secrets," a novelette that starts off the rest of the Aidan Falls new adult romance series. When this story ends, HONEYTRAP will begin, then SUGARBABY!

If some of these titles sound familiar, it's because they were previously published under "Crystal Green." However, I just got the publishing rights, and I decided to rename one of the three works. "Sweet Secrets" used to be called "Whisper," but I wanted to keep to the "sweet" theme of the entire series, so voila!

Also, "Chris Marie Green" is now the author rather than "Crystal Green." I'm in the process of putting all my "grittier," "hotter," and/or "darker" work under that pen name because "Crystal Green" will now be devoted to writing sweet romances such as the Heroes of the West series. In fact, since I also just got the rights back to four of my old Special Editions, I'll be revising those so that they are sweet, as well! (They'll also belong to "Crystal.")

Anyway, as I mentioned, "Sweet Secrets" is free on Radish (click here to go to the app, but you'll find "SS" quicker if you go through your phone app). For the time being, my user name on Radish is still "CrystalOh," but I'll be switching that to "Chris Marie Green," too.

I hope you read all five chapters and continue with the series when HONEYTRAP goes live on Radish 11/30/16!

No comments: